Iberdrola's customers invited to enjoy the fireworks from Torre Iberdrola in Aste Nagusia
- Places are limited and to access the pyrotechnic event of Bilbao's Semana Grande, between 19 and 26 August, tickets must be collected at the five customer service points set up from today in the Biscayan capital and while stocks last.
- During the show, on the 29th floor of Torre Iberdrola, guests will be able to enjoy the best rock from the 60s with the band Manhattan while enjoying popcorn, ice cream and ‘Agua de Bilbao’.
Iberdrola España invites its customers to enjoy the fireworks from the 29th floor of Torre Iberdrola during Bilbao's Aste Nagusia.
Between 19 and 26 August, coinciding with the Semana Grande, the fireworks can be seen from the east side of the building and a sophisticated audio system will reproduce the characteristic sound inside the city's emblematic building, the headquarters of Iberdrola.
Places are limited and in order to access the pyrotechnic event on the 29th floor of Torre Iberdrola, invitations must be collected in advance at the five customer service points that the Basque company has set up today in the Biscayan capital. The points are as follows:
- Blas de Otero, 16 (48014 Deusto)
- Colon de Larreategi, 15 (48001 Bilbao)
- Alameda de Urquijo, 33 (48008 Bilbao)
- Doctor Areilza, 18 (48011 Bilbao)
- Karmelo, 1 (48004 Santutxu)
The invitations are exclusive and while stocks last for Iberdrola customers. Information on the conditions for accessing the tickets will be available at the offices set up for this purpose.
Access to Torre Iberdrola
Access to the 29th floor of Torre Iberdrola will be available every night during the Aste Nagusia. Doors will open at 20:30 h. From 21:00h -the fireworks start at 22:30 h- you will be able to enjoy the best rock from the 60s to the present day with the band Manhattan. The event, which will offer popcorn, ice cream and 'Agua de Bilbao' (sparkling wine) will end at the end of the fireworks display and the doors will close at 23:00.
It is essential to present the ticket + ID or passport of all attendees at the entrance for accreditation, except in the case of children under 14 years of age. They must be accompanied by an adult.
In case of cancellation of the fireworks, access to the 29th floor will be maintained in order to be able to enjoy the night views of Bilbao from Torre Iberdrola.
For more information: www.iberdrola.com/astenagusia